The firm's attorneys are experienced in complex laws affecting the transfer of property and associated tax implications. They structure transactions so clients take full advantage of applicable tax credits, deductions, and exemptions to maximize benefits to their businesses, families and philanthropic beneficiaries. A full-service estate planning law firm, Craver & Grothe, LLP provides clients with integrated plans that explain both legal and tax consequences before any decisions are made. They work closely with accountants and financial professionals to advise clients on:
- Wealth preservation planning
- Drafting of revocable, irrevocable and charitable trusts, wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Federal and state estate, inheritance, income, gift, and generation-skipping tax advice
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Stepped up cost-basis
- Capital gains upon the sale of real property, etc.
- 1031 exchanges
- How gifts can reduce your estate tax burdenAlternate valuation elections
- Medicaid Assistance
The net worth of their clients ranges from modest to substantial, and they address both legal concerns and family and personal concerns that are important to clients during wealth preservation planning.